CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

We are back!!


We are back!!! We (Barry, myself, Talley, and Hunter) left Tuesday morning for Florida. We left around 11 am and arrived in Tallahassee around 8:30. The funeral was the next day at 10am. The funeral went off just fine and dad had a part of that and then he did the graveside. The graveside was way more personal. Great job dad. It was very sad for Mrs Owen. They were married for 56 years. I am glad we went. I was proud to show my children and my husband off. We got to go by our house we grew up in. We also made a pit stop at Doke Campbell stadium. I am sure this was the highlight of my husband's trip. Well maybe not, he is a Miami Hurricane fan, not a Seminole fan. We got home last night around midnight. Thanks Barry for taking me and riding along.
I want to mention that I am so glad that my friend Amber has gotten a new mini van. God provided one for them. God is so good.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Remember Romans 8:26

4 comments:

Our Family said...

So glad you are back Julie! I miss you terribly. Church was not the same with out you there. I to am thankful for our new vehicle that God has provided for us. What a huge blessing. I look forward to you coming over tonight and hanging out. Love you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Glad yall made it there and back safely! Yall were missed terribly!! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Glad yall were able to go and get there and back saefly!! Yall were greatly missed while down there! I love you lots!!

Romans 10:1-4 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.