CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good times!!

We had a ladies meeting at church last night titled "it's in the bag". My mom's missionary group was in charge. We brought a bag with either a main dish ingredients, dessert ingredients, or both along with the recipe. We had over 30 ladies there. Great devotion by Angie. I think it is time to clean mine out and get a smaller bag. Thanks MOM! I had a good time!!!
Have a great Tuesday!! Remember Romans 8:26

3 comments:

Our Family said...

AMEN to that friend! Angie did do an awesome devotion, I know it hit me hard. Definitely want my baggage to get smaller as well.
Love you friend!

AMY said...

I second that!It is good to know in Crist we are all new creatures. If God doesn't carry around our baggage why should we ? have a gret day.
Amy

Heather said...

Oh yeah, my baggage has rollers on the bottom! LOL! Time to unload and downgrade to a carry-on bag! Angie did a great job. It was a very good meeting, I'm glad I was able to go.

Have a great day girl!