CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day!!


Well today history will be made. Irregardless of how we feel about it, today is still one for the history books. The heart of the king is in the hand of the Lord; the government shall rest upon His shoulders. All we can do as Christians is pray for our leaders.

On a different note. I had a great evening. I went over to my sister in law's house. She fixed some great soup and dip. After dinner, she cut and colored my friend Amber's hair, and then she cut mine. Thanks Janie for opening up your home. Love y'all!! After we got hair done, we headed up to the bowling alley where our men were. No other team showed up for league night, so the guys bowled a few games and just had fun. Shawn is unbelievably good. WOW!!!!
I am so thankful for all that God has given me. Have a great Tuesday! Remember Romans 8:26

0 comments: