CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TUESDAY

The flu has officially hit my house. Barry has been down with it since Friday night. Today is the first day he has felt somewhat better. He had to take his son back to Maryland on Sunday and that is about it for his out and about. The flu hit my friend Amber on Saturday. She felt puny most of the day and came to the secret sister revealing. By the time she got home she got real sick. She said today she is feeling somewhat better but not 100%. Get the bleach out and open up the windows. Cold or not and get them germs out...LOL.
Please keep praying that our Preacher in Florida will hang on until my dad makes it to see him. My dad loves and respects him greatly. It means a lot to my dad to be able to see him one more time. I am so glad we had him come preach our 20th anniversary at the church. We had some good times in Florida.
Well not much today. Remember Romans 8:26

0 comments: