CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Rut


Do you ever find yourself falling into a rut? I find myself like that quite a bit. It is really bad to fall into one in one's marriage. I want God to renew the excitement in my heart for my husband. I love him and he is good for me and provides for me and my two. He is a hard worker. He is a faithful man in all he does. He goes to Maryland every other weekend to pick Dallas up. He does his best not to miss and if he does he makes up for it. He really is a good man. He loves me and loves Tal and Hunter. He gets along really well with my family. That is so very important to me. Thank you God for sending him my way and putting us together.
I am also so glad it is Friday. It feels like it has been a very long week. I do believe we are going to celebrate Aubrey's birthday at Bob Evan's. That is where she chose to do celebrate. Isn't that funny?!?!?!
Hope everybody has a great weekend!! Don't fall into a rut! Do what is necessary to keep yourself out of it. Remembers Romans 8:26

5 comments:

AMY said...

I feel ya girl. it is so awesome when we remember to step back and count our blessings and see all God has done! Love ya
Amy

Our Family said...

God will work it all out friend. I will be praying for ya'll though. Let me know if you need anything. I love your family to pieces.

Anonymous said...

AMEN! :) Very well said! Thanks for the reminder. EVERYONE gets into a rut every now and then one way or the other. Marriage, Weight, Church, Our kids, etc....But with patience and prayer THE SUN WILL SHINE AGAIN!!! Preacher said one time a rut is nothing but a grave with both ends kicked out. YIKES! NO THANKS! Love ya girl! Thanks again! Have a super weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yall really are a great couple and I'm happy for you!! I love you so very much!!!

Angie said...

I'm finally catching up on my blog reading. Just wanted to say that I hear you! I don't have any grand words of wisdom for you , but I understand exactly what you're saying. We all get in ruts, and they're so very hard to get out of sometimes. I'll be praying for you. I love you!