CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Summer Plans!!


Already making plans for the summer. YEAH!! We are going back to Tallahassee. We leave Monday, June 22. We are going with my mom and dad. Tal and Hunter don't know it yet. They will be so excited. Barry wants to tow the trailer with the motorcycle in it. That means no driving for me. YEAH!! :-) We are hoping things workout that we can meet my sister and her family down there. Her step son Tre will be in Tampa the week before for wrestling and her father in law will be there also. FUN TIMES!!!! I love being with my family. God has really blessed me with great people in my family.
Have a great Wednesday!! Remember Romans 8:26.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love making plans! It really gives you something fun to look forward to. It'll be here before you know it! I'll pray for everything to work out where ya'll will get to see Tammi and the Grand Tanyon too! (and the rest of the Jarboe crew of coarse)

Our Family said...

Hi Friend! I know you are excited to go back to Florida. We are too. We get to leave two days after you do. Heather is right, it will be here quicker than we think. YEA!!! I too will be praying things will work our so you can see Tammi and her family.
Love you!

AMY said...

Oh, I am jealous!! I love to get away , but will not be this year for sure! however, i will ride on the luggage rack at this point.
Love ya,
Amy