CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WEDNESDAY MORNING 5 MINUTE POST!!

Well it looks like we have a new president. I have been very much at peace since my dad preached Sunday morning that God gave us His Son, and the government shall rest upon HIS shoulders. Dad also reminded us that the heart of the king is in the hand of the Lord and he did give the children of Israel a king after they wanted a king.They regretted wanting a king, but God gave the people what they wanted. They got what they wanted but lost what they had. I believe the majority of America got what they wanted but they are going to lose what they had. I rest in the fact that I know beyond a shadow of doubt I am on my way to heaven. I am HIS child and my children are HIS and He will take care of His own!!!
Remember Hebrews 4:16

1 comments:

Heather said...

Amen Julie! That's a great post.Love you girl.