CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday morning 5 minute post


Hello one and all that read this blog. Hope everybody is having a great week. Dad preached another great sermon last night about God standing still and having compassion. Sometimes for us to have compassion we have to be still. Thanks to my friends that stood still Monday evening and had compassion and love for me.
Time is just flying by. We have our annual ladies meeting coming up next Friday and then there is Thanksgiving and then Christmas. My sister and her family are coming in town around Christmas. Love you sister and miss you!!!
Not much news....just a little bit from me.
Good seeing you at church last night Amy. Amber glad ya'll are back from vacation we missed ya'll!!! Janie thank you for sharing the girls with me every wednesday night!!! Love ya'll lots!!!
Remember Hebrews 4:16

0 comments: