CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Morning!!


Good morning all!! I want to ask all my friends to pray for my sister in law. Her aunt passed away. She is very sad this morning. Janie, we love you and your family are in our prayers! Her step dad, Pete, is also having some health problems. When I spoke with Janie last night he was in the hospital. So, please keep him in your prayers also.
Also my dad has another funeral. A very close friend of his, Elliot's mother passed away friday morning. The funeral is today at our church at 3p. Pray that the Holy Spirit provides great comfort to Elliott and Sandy and their family.
Pretty sad posting but these people are close to my heart and I want them to know I love them and I am praying for them.
Remember Hebrews 4:16.

0 comments: