CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

5 Minute in the Afternoon w Julie!

Hello one and all!! We are fastly approaching our 7th annual ladies meeting. Let me tell you the devil doesn't want this to happen. He puts up such a great fight every year, and every year God shows up mightier then ever. Please keep my cousin in your prayers as she is having major surgery next week. My dad is in the air as I type this. He went to Bro Lamb's church in San Antonio, Texas. He was greatly missed yesterday. Mr Lacks did a great job in his place. My mom and the junior choir sang last night. I do believe it is the biggest one she has had since the junior choir started. They sang a boomerang song. Pretty powerful. Great job mom!!
Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!! Remember Hebrews 4:16

0 comments: