CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

5 MINUTE MORNING POST WITH JULIE


Happy voting day!!! People get out there and vote!!! If you don't vote don't complain about the outcome. You know what they say? NO PAY NO SAY!!!!
On a different note. I got together last night with some girlfriends of mine. I recommend every mom/wife/female do that. What comfort it was to be with great friends that I love and trust!!! God is so good and His timing is unbelievable to me. He sends just the right people at just the right time. Thanks ya'll that were there. I love ya'll. We have a great group of "special friends".
Not much info here today. Just get out and vote and remember Hebrews 4:16 : Go boldly to the throne!!!! He is there sitting and waiting for us to come to Him.

1 comments:

Our Family said...

AMEN to both of those points Julie! I definitely recommend that also. What a great comfort that was for all who were there. I agree with God's timing, it's always perfect anyhow. God is SO good! Love you Julie!