CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday morning!!!


Good Monday morning!! God is so good!! I am so blessed with a great family and great friends. Tal and I were sick with I guess the 24 hour flu/virus. My friends called and checked on us and my parents called. Love ya'll thanks!! Saturday afternoon, Tal, Hunter, and myself headed out to David's bridal to have Tal fitted for her dress for Kasey Morgan's wedding. Wow that day is really fast approaching us. We left David's Bridal and headed to the Rivard's house. Thanks Amber and Shawn for opening your home to us. I must say I am really looking forward to our next get together where I get to stay longer...LOL. I do have some pictures of the children playing and some other pictures to. I will do my best to get my pictures up tomorrow. Amy ya'll were missed.
Hope everybody has a great Monday!!!
Remember Hebrews 4:16

1 comments:

Our Family said...

Hey Julie, glad you and Talley are feeling better. We did have a great time Sat. night. We were sorry to see you guys leave earlier, but we understand...We are too looking forward to our next get together. Love you so much friend! You are the greatest!