CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TUESDAY MORNING!!


Tuesday morning!! Only one more day in my work week and my children's school week. They are very excited about that!!! My good friends, Danielle and her family, are headed to Tennessee for Thanksgiving. Pray for their safety. I hope ya'll have a great time Danielle!! My other good friends, Rivards, are headed to my parent's house with us for Thanksgiving. Their family lives in Michigan, so they will be with us. Thanks mom for inviting them. We will greatly miss my sister and her family. Love you so much Tam!!! Can't wait to see you at Christmas time. My daughter will also be taking care of Danielle's dog, Lacey, while they are gone. She is excited about that also. My children want an inside dog. My husband told me he wanted a beagle to be kept inside to. So, I am going to start looking for one. Oh my!!!
My friends are very important to me. The caption in the pictures pretty much says what me and my friends feel most of the time. We will have compassion and love you but then there comes a time where you have to do what the caption says!!!
Hope everybody has a great day!!!
Remember Hebrews 4:16

1 comments:

Our Family said...

Okay, LOVE the caption! (so so true) I too am thankful for your friendship and for the invite to Thanksgiving with Preacher and Mrs. Talley. We are SO looking forward to it. I know we will have a great time! love you bunches my special friend!