CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve!!!


Wow getting ready to be out with the old and in with the new. There is something about the new year. Like a fresh start. Let's wipe the slate clean and start fresh. That sounds so good doesn't it. One way to do that is to make sure you start with the Savior. Knowing for sure you are on your way to Heaven! No better way to start the year out! We were going to have a get together at my house but plans change. My brother and his family are out of town, my friends, the Martins, daughter is having f/u surgery on her finger (y'all are in my prayers), and my friends the Rivards just got back from Michigan. My sister is in town and Tal and Hunter are headed back today from PA!! YEAH!!! I am so happy they are coming home. We are headed to bring in the new year at church. Sounds like we are going to be having a good time.
I pray everybody has a great 2009 and remember Romans 8:26.

1 comments:

AMY said...

happy new year . Looking forward to seeing what God will do this year and the prayers He will answer for all of us! So glad God has given us people to care for us and lift us in prayer. Thanks Julie for always being willing to go to our Heavenly Father on our behalf and being a friend who cares. Love ya girl. Glad you are a answered prayer- A friend!
Love to All,
Amy