CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

What a GREAT Thanksgiving!!



Wow what a great four day weekend it was!! Thanks mom for a great Thanksgiving!! The men hung out outside while we (the women) hung out inside. Then the football came on, so, the men took over the living room, and the women took over mom's bedroom. We crashed in mom's bed!! I love my parent's home!! The children played outside for quite awhile and then came in and hung out in the playroom. I didn't take any pictures with my camera but did get one of dad riding Zachary on the four wheeler. All in all it was a great day!!! Friday morning I met up with Amber, Amy, and Amy's mom and did a little bit of shopping. A great time was had by all! Looking forward to next year. Saturday we went to my brother and sister in law's home for another Thanksgiving feast. Janie did all the cooking. She is a phenomenal cook!! Thanks guys!!! My sister sent me this picture of Tanyon enjoying his first Thanksgiving. Tam said he had food everywhere....LOL
Now, it is Monday morning and back the grind. Hope everybody had a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Remember Hebrews 4:16

1 comments:

Our Family said...

Yes, it was a great Thanksgiving and much fun shopping with you and Amy and her mom. That is such a cute picture with Preacher and Zackary on the 4 wheeler!
Love you bunches my special friend! I am very grateful for you!