CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday


I totally understand the comparison with Santa and Christ. I know the reason for this season is to Celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ! I also know that He is the only one that sees us when we are sleeping and knows if we have been bad or good. I also sometimes think life is serious enough. We need to lighten up and enjoy this time of year. This time of year is the "CHRISTmas" holidays. I am glad God wants us to enjoy life. I think sometimes Christians put way too much energy to down play santa and all that goes with him. Chill out. Be thankful that you made it another year and a new one coming up. Be thankful for a new beginning. Quit focusing on other people and what they may celebrate or that they allow things about "santa" go on in their lives.
I enjoy this time of year and so does my family. I am excited as this is my nephews first Christmas!! YEAH!! Thank you Lord for sending us a great gift as Tanyon.
Have a great Wednesday and Remember Romans 8:26.

1 comments:

AMY said...

AMEN Sister. Glad I am secure in my relationship in Christ and My salvation to be able to enjoy the world God has put me in. My kids also know about santa and in doing so they are also able to enjoy and appreciate the birth of their Savior!everyone should relax and have an eggnog!!!!
Love ya,
amy