CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Weeding the Garden


I am very close to my parents/family, and I hurt when they hurt. Well the longer I am married my husband feels as hurt as I do when my family is hurting. God is doing something with our church that we know not of. My husband told me wednesday evening, while we were sitting in church, you have to weed the garden to get things to grow. he seems to be very wise at times. You know something, he is right. If you leave weeds in your garden they soon take over every good thing that was growing. Have you ever noticed "pretty" weeds. They look pretty but they are not good for your grass or garden. If we don't take of our weeds...God will. Hey when we discover weeds/battle are we going to run like a girly boy or face it with God?
Remember Hebrews 4:16!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sista! Keep in mind that He brings certain people into the church family for a season to get a job done and then pulls them out. Sometimes you take offence when people leave because you think it's something against your dad. Usually it's God working. You know not what God is doing in their lives and for the work of the church.