CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Parents off to Idaho!!

Well my parents left yesterday to be with Tanyon and Tanyon's parents. They sure are missed. Idaho is too far away! However, it is a good place for parents to be at right now.
God seems to be doing things that we know not of. I am glad my father is a strong but very loving preacher. I really HATE to see him and my church being hurt, but my dad is a GREAT man. He handles everything that comes his way with such grace and a great deal of mercy.
Thanks dad for sticking by the stuff and never giving up. Mom thanks for being such a stronghold and constant for dad.
We have THEE best church! Thru my dad's eyes we as a congregation see God's Glory!!!
Remember Hebrews 4:16

1 comments:

Our Family said...

AMEN Julie! God is GOOD!! (All the time)
Love ya girl! Let me know if you need anything...