CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Anonymous

Anonymous....is good when doing something good for someone and don't really want that person to know it is you. Funny how when people want to make a statement and don't want to face up to it. That is such a cowards way of doing things. Step up and own up to it was you that said it. Felt strongly enough to say something then back it up with your name. We have secret sisters at our church...we remain anonymous, at least we hope we do, for six months. That is using anonymous properly.
My husband is still right about weeding the garden.
I also know the Bible story "he without sin cast the first stone". Well it seems here it comes to right and wrong. "Weeds" are wrong for our garden. My children and my parents and my friends are part of my church garden. Deuteronomy 32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Things and people get handed over to God!
God takes care of all in HIS own time!!
Remember Hebrews 4:16

0 comments: