CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Love My Church

Preacher preached last night about Losing that loving feeling!! I do believe that when you lose that feeling for your church...you begin to quit growing. The preacher is the same, sermons are better than ever, and people are sitting out there saying they can't get anything from it, or they are done growing. Give me a break!! That dog won't bark!! Preacher also preached that sermon last Sunday night!! We as christians continually grow...here is how it is done...going to church, our own personal time with the Lord, going soulwinning, etc. I do believe that if you are not actively soulwinning you are not growing as a christian. You can sit under thee greatest preaching and if you are not actively participating in your own growth, you are the one to blame. Be careful thinking you know more than the preacher!! I am grateful that I continually get something from church!! God is so good!!
World's Greatest Church: HYLES BAPTIST CHURCH
World't Greatest Preacher: DR Ron Talley

1 comments:

Darren & Jenn said...

Hey Julie, You hit the nail on the head!!!! You are so right. I sure do miss you. I wish we lived closer. Tell Tally I love her. She gets more beautiful every time I see her. Tell Hunter hi from Zach. Love ya girl!!!!!