CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Good Thursday Morning to you!!

Well hello everybody!! The sun is shining on this crisp cold day!! I am so thankful that I woke up this morning healthy, my husband and my children are very healthy also! God is so good to us! We had church last night! My dad preached on the greatness of a woman...He started in Proverbs 31 and then took us to Luke...where he spoke of Zaccarias doubting God's promise of having a son, and God shut him up; however when the angel spoke with Mary she accepted it and went on! What great faith she had!! Ya'll are missing it when you don't come back on Wednesday evenings!!
Thank you Angie and Candy for being my friend! I don't venture out much, and I am thankful that God has allowed us to be friends! I am looking forward to tomorrow evening!!
Angie, tell Kylie Miss Julie loves her very much!! We will have to get together and go to the playroom together!
Remember: Say no to drugs, may the force be with you, and God is good, ALL the time!!

1 comments:

The Robinsons said...

Thank you for your friendship. You can always make me laugh. I appreciate it!