CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

First Blog!!


Hello everybody!! I have not a clue if I will keep this up or not but wanted to try! So here goes..

Barry and I have been married for 5 1/2 years. He has two sons that live with their mom in Maryland. I have two children, Talley Lynne is now 12 and Hunter Cole is now 10. Our lives are pretty busy! We attend THEE world's greatest church: HYLES BAPTIST CHURCH!! We have thee world's greatest preacher: Dr Ron Talley. My husband and I help out in Jr Church every fourth Sunday. We enjoy hearing something new and great from Bro Billy May. My children attend Freedom Christian Academy. Thanks Mr and Mrs Warriner for all of your time and love you give.

God has been good to me and my family. My sister in Idaho is expecting her first little man, Tanyon Garic, in March of 2008; my brother and sister-in-law are expecting their third little girl, Hampton, on January 2, 2008. I will post pictures as soon as they are available of these bundles of joy come into this world!

God also has given us thee greatest gift of salvation. I am so thankful that as a little girl in Hammond, In, my father showed me how to accept this gift!

Well, I am not exactly sure what to put here so I am going to end this for now.

Remember: God is good, All the time! May the force be with you, Say no to drugs!

I love you Tammi!! See you Soon!! Tell Tanyon his favorite aunt loves him!

2 comments:

bookgirltrish said...

YAY!!! I had started one back in, I dont remember but I havent kept up with it. I hope you enjoy doing this. Geez, makes me want to go back and keep up with mine!

Angie said...

Love you! Good job. I love my blog, and I know that you will enjoy bloggin'. It's a great way to keep in touch with everyone, even those you see often!