CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Cook Out!

I cannot believe that we have been in Amelia for over two years and this is the first time I have had my brother and his family out. What a loser sister/sister n law i am. Anyways, I finally had them out. I not only had them but I had the Rivards, Martins, and Morgans. Between all of us, excluding Mike and Jan, there were 16 children. We had awesome weather!! The guys pitched horse shoes while the women just sat around and chit chatted. When the sun went down, Barry started a fire. We laid blankets out and sat chairs around the fire. We made smores and had a really relaxing evening.
Thanks everybody for coming. We had a great time!! See ya'll in October and the state police guy's house!!!
Hebrews 4:16

1 comments:

Our Family said...

Hey Julie! We had such a great time at your house. One of the best times we have had in a long time! Thanks for having us and we are looking forward to Oct. to have everyone here at the Trooper's house. ;-)
Love ya!