CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

What a GREAT week!!

God is so good!! Jesse and Hilda got married Saturday. THEE best wedding outside of my own of course!! My dad went to walmart, got a walmart sign, got a walmart greeters vest, and had a name tag with DR Talley on it!! What a great way to make them feel extra special! We had an awesome day at church Sunday. Dad preached more about playing hurt, with a wounded spirit. Randy Brickey preached Sunday night!
Monday evening my family went to Farmer's Cafe in Blackstone...as we were eating dinner Five army men from Ft Pickett walked in. Hunter asked if I had any tracts with me, I am ashamed to say that no i did not. He then asked if he could thank them for his freedom. I told him to go ahead. He did, and the men were honored. Hunter didn't stop there, by the time we left for home, he ended up passing out tracts and thanking a total of 11 men and women for his freedom. HMMM wonder where he learned that from? Oh Yeah...his popa/preacher. Thanks Dad!
Wednesday was soulwinning and church! Angie and I went to a neighborhood off of lucks lane. We talked to a Muslim, Jew, someone not interested, etc. Well two young men drove up to do landscaping on a yard that we were at. I was not about to let another reject the gospel. We were able to lead the one young man to the Lord! God is Good!! That is called SOULWINNING!! Might try it sometime!! We finished our evening off by another great church service!!
My sister is at the doctor's office as I speak. Her blood pressure is up and the doctor is considering putting her on bed rest. Keep her in your prayers!!

0 comments: